Presenter Name: Dr. David Bearman
Credit Available: CE/CME Credits(s): Provides 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Presented Date: 10/26/2021
Review Date: 10/26/2021
Expiration Date: 10/26/2023
Overview: Part 2 Course curriculum consists of a pre-recorded virtual learning course online that guides providers on evidence-based and peer reviewed education from a pioneer cannabinologists who continues his teachings on the ECS in clinical applications and applies them to practice covering the entourage effect, review of beneficial terpenes, essential oils, terpenoids, phytotherapeutic agents, phytocannabinoids, health effects and benefits of cannabinoids, review of commonly treated conditions, dosage recommendations, routes of administration, safety, cannabis and pregnancy, review of commercial cannabinoids, the need for more medical cannabis research, and an overview of the medical value of cannabis. This two-part course is a must for those seeking expert knowledge from a world renowned cannabinologist and historian who pioneered the way in cannabis medicine.
- Learners will be able to recognize and identify the ECS in a clinical application and have an understanding of how to incorporate and apply into practice
- Ability to validate and value the need for whole plant cannabis in understanding the entourage effect and that utilizing all plant constituents together outweighs the benefits from isolating compounds individually.
- Define, name and recognize the health benefits of cannabinoids and terpenes and how they assist in regulating wellness
- Understand and identify the cannabis plant and its constituents and agents that make up the plant
- Review and understand dosage recommendations and discuss available routes of administration
- Understand and aware of the safety considerations and contraindications of cannabis
- Review and compare commercial and synthetic cannabinoids available in the market
- Understand and support the need for more medical cannabis research
Key words: Endocannabinoid system, ECS, entourage effect, terpenes, essential oils, terpenoids, phytocannabinoids, dosage, routes of administration, safety, cannabinoids, commercial cannabinoids, cannabis research,
0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
True / False. Juicing or eating cannabis in its raw form allows patients to consume high doses of THC without euphoria.CorrectIncorrect